Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pork, the One You Love

We had another dinner experiment tonight.   PORK!   I had a couple of boneless pork loins in the fridge that I was having a hankering for.....I looked at Kyler awaiting in his highchair and said, "why not? It's pork, the one you love!"   I had a plan to just tell him it was chicken. s-m-a-r-t

10 minutes on the Griddler and we had us a delish meal with peas and mac 'n cheese. He look one of the cut up bites and shortly grabbed for another. SUCCESS!  Then he shocked me by asking for some "dip"  (aka ketchup) and "musser" which I took as "mustard." Whoa!  Coming right up, my boy!!!!

We had a most amazing meal together and shared some laughs about pork. I was pretending to order to Chinese takeout of Pork Fried Rice (ala "Porr Flied Lice")...although I don't really think he knew what he was laughing about other than Pop's silly faces. It would have been perfect meal together had he not ripped a big ol' man-fart half way through dinner that we both laughed about. Actually, that probably made it just perfect now that I think about it. Oh well, like Papa like son.   Frrrrrrrrrrrrrrt  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment